Mx Chris enjoys entering into dialogue about their experience as an OtherWise-identified person of non-binary and transgender experience who has been transgender religious organizer for more than two decades. Chris also enjoys discussion about anti-racism, transracial adoption, transgender and intersex spiritual care, organizational and cultural change. They are available for classes, podcasts, interviews, and other dialogical engagements. They can also be invited as a guest lecturer.
- “Introduction to Pastoral Care” class (Drew Theological School)
- “Pastoral Care: Children, Trauma, and Creativity” class (Drew Theological School)
- “Summer Intensive for International Students” class (Drew Theological School)
- “Case Studies in Chaplaincy” class (Drew Theological School)
- “LGBT Pastoral Care” class (Wesley Theological Seminary)
- “Ministry in Non-Parish Settings” class (Drew Theological School)
- “Embracing Gender in the Twenty-First Century: Trans-, Queer, and OtherWise” invited remarks at “College Time” (Reconstructionist Rabbinical College)
- Caring for Transgender People/Transgender Day of Visibility on Kuumba Hineni, a podcast on intersectionality more than skin deep [Learn More]
- “Professional Leadership Training” for theologians and sexologists (Incarnation Institute for Sex and Faith) [Learn More]
- Containing Multitudes: Exploring Identity, Religion, Poetry with Joy Ladin (on JewishLIVE) [Learn More]
- The Bible Bash podcast (with Peterson Toscano and Liam Hooper) [Learn More]
- The Blessed Are the Binary Breakers podcast (episode 22, with Avery Smith) [Podcast Details] [Episode Summary]
- “Decolonizing LGBT+ Christian Movements” (Rolling Away the Stone conference) [Watch on YouTube] *Unfortunately, I broke the camera… This happens to me sometimes!
- “Celebrating the Legacy of Virginia Ramey Mollenkott” (LGBT Religious Archive Network) [Watch on Facebook]